Friday, January 12, 2007

In a Day's Work

I'm back from vacation - the time went by much too fast! I didn't get to do much touristy stuff, but it was a nice break. Got a few pics to scrap too.

The store is now open - yay! At least, we're pretty sure it's all working correctly! Go check it out - we've got a New Year's special during the month of January if you should decide to shop.

Laura will soon be adding my latest products. Here's what I did today:


I found these super cool retro valentines at an estate sale about 5 or 6 years ago. Just took me this long to scan 'em in and clean 'em up! LOL!

Keeping this post short so I can finish January's Freebie kit. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these vintage valentines!!!!!!!!!!! They bring back such great memories...what a find !!

1/23/2007 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home