Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vintage Finds....

Well, in the 2+ weeks since my last post (oops!) I went to Two Harbors for a week, got DSFX almost ready to open (home page has changed!), planned a bachelorette party, got bronchitis, and lots more stuff...aside from the usual mom-bligations.
But this post is all about my super-cool finds in an antique shop in Two Harbors. I found some really fascinating vintage books, mags, photos, and postcards, and a couple waaaay cool kid's books. Love 'em!!

The b/w ad pics below are just random pages I flipped to, but every single page of the mags are like that - full of amazing artwork (to me anyway)!!! Ooooh the possibilities!! And the articles are some of the best reading I've had in a while....I will share some of them here soon too.

So anyway, here's the pics, you can click to make them bigger...













That's it for now....back to work.
~Sheila

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are freaking awesome!!!!

6/22/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

WOW! you stumbled upon some MAJOR hidden treasure there!

6/22/2006 6:06 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Where's my Sheila? :( We miss you!!

7/24/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home