Saturday, May 06, 2006

Removed From NSD Festivities Against My Will

Yikes the weekend is already here! And it's NSD to boot!!! Only THE biggest day in the scrapbooking world!!!!!!!

And my family is making me miss it all. Can you believe it??????????

I had planned to work tons and shop and go to chats throughout the entire day and night today. But every member of my family has vetoed that idea, saying the 100-ish hours I've been on my puter this week is enough. They just don't understand how much work I gotta do to get the store open (sooner rather than later please!), OR what a B-I-G deal NSD is. Humph.

Anyway......long story short...we "compromised" and I agreed to keep my laptop closed today - which is HUGE, considering the holiday and everything I gotta do.

So...................it looks like I'm probably going geocaching today. The weather is beautiful here, so I'm sure we'll have a blast once we leave the house and I get work off my brain. I DO love to spend quality time with my sweeties....I'll bring the camera so I can scrap about it later with some of my new papers.

Later gators...

2 Comments:

Blogger Daly said...

I'd love to learn more about geo-cacheing. Where would be a good place to look for more info?

5/08/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

I also gave up NSD to be with my husband for the weekend...but our values are as they should be! How bout a free element to cheer you - a very huggable teddy! Just visit my blog to dl!

www.lalalime.blogspot.com

5/08/2006 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home