Saturday, May 06, 2006

Negotiations

Well....being the master of negotiation that I am, we re-compromised (on the issue in my post below).

The kids are having fun getting wet in the backyard, dh remembered there's a dozen or so shows waiting for him to watch on the TIVO...and..............that means.......I get to work and play on my puter! YAY!!!!!!! AND...........I get to do it in my room...all alone...in my zone. Which means I should be able to focus and get alot accomplished.

Tomorrow though, I MUST turn the laptop off and spend some quality time with them. And we MUST get some housecleaning and laundry done.

I win. For today anyway.

Cya.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daly said...

LOL...you sound like me! I can't bear to be torn away from my computer sometimes!
Hope you are having a 'well-balanced' week!
Take Care

5/11/2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home