Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Yes you read that right. I am now separated (day 10) and happier than I've ever been in my entire adult life. Good thing I don't have time to ramble about how incredible it feels!!!

Oh yeah, and I've also had those tests done and the neuro doc is saying I have Multiple Sclerosis. And, as I suspected, serious back problems from buttbone up to the base of my skull. But all that is nothing compared to the challenges I faced the last 15 years. Yowsa.

I am in heaven. Seriously giddy. But I do gotta go now... I guess there's no internet access in heaven. I'm still a "friend of the library". ROFL.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

YAY!!!!!!

9/12/2007 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn says - HUGS Sheila, I'm SO so happy for you!

9/15/2007 10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just ran across your site and wanted to tellyou that your free kits look awesome any chance you will offer them again?I'd love to hae the christmas one:)

9/30/2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I miss you dearie. Come back and tell us how you are!!

2/19/2008 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home